Yes it's taken me a while to get this posted, but the good news is it's done! I've worn it a couple of times and always with favorable responses. Most people seem disappointed that i made it and they can't buy it anywhere. Then there and the people who try to get me to start my own business of making tie skirts. I'm out sure i really like that option though. Each skirt takes a lot of work. If i did sell them they'd be pretty expensive. Would anyone buy it then? Probably not. Unless i opened a slave shop in asia and could make them cheap. But that would then most likely be cheap in both senses of the word. And plus slave shops in against my human rights beliefs. So the business idea is out. But at the very least, i accomplished my goal. I finally finished my skirt. Now on to bigger and better things.
Way to go Cindy! Nancy collected ties to make a skirt and she abandoned it and gave me the ties. I have made a few of them into necktie snakes but I have dreams of making me a necktie skirt--but first I have to lose some more weight so I don't look like a blimp in a necktie skirt!Aunt Rose
ReplyDelete