I have received a couple requests for info on my life as it currently is. I will be brief, but here it is: I'm doing well.
I am happily in love, struggling my way through my degree, and trying to find peace within myself, all of which seem to be working to varying degrees. I have been told I do not need to go back to my counselor unless I really need him because of how well I've pulled my life together. Now my focus is school. It's kind of nice.
I am also planning on doing a reading of some of my work on the 29th of April, for those who can make it. The details will follow. I figure I should take this chance to share who I am and what I have been given. We'll see what comes out of it.
Beyond that, i really have nothing to say. Ma salaama. Peace be with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be respectful of others' opinions.